Cancellation / No Show
- A 24-hour notice is required for cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment.
- You will be charged a late cancellation or no show/no call fee for the appointment if this policy is not honored. The fee amounts are dependent on the demand for the particular appointment times that are requested. For example: Evening and Weekend appointments are highly sought after and often have a waiting list in the case of a cancellation. In this case, the full amount of the service will be charged in the event of a no call/no show.
- If an appointment is missed without any notice what so ever, this is considered a No Show or No Call.
- Payment of the fee will be due before your next appointment. Or within a week of the missed appointment if the client does not book for another appointment.
- In the event that a client that has previously No Showed wants to book another session, payment must be rendered upfront at the time of booking.
- If a service that is No Showed or canceled without 24 hours notice has been purchased in advanced or is a part of a prepaid package, the service will be counted as ‘used’.
- Appointment times are as scheduled and cannot extend beyond the stated time to accommodate late arrivals. Please be on time to your appointment.
- Massage/bodywork is not appropriate care for infectious or contagious illness.
- Please cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware of an infectious or contagious condition. If it is within the 24-hour notice period, the cancellation fee may be waived.
Sessions Purchased in Advance
- Prepaid services are to be used within 6 months of the purchase date. After 6 months, your purchased sessions automatically become redeemed in our booking system and become unusable.
- As a Licensed Massage Therapist, Faith Yocom, LMT adheres to the Code of Ethics of the industry standards described by the American Massage Therapy Association.
- A full sheet drape is required with no exceptions.
- Every client has the right to end a massage session, at any time for any reason but will be responsible for payment of that time slot.
- The massage practitioner has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
Reasons one might be refused:
- Poor hygiene.
- Inappropriate behavior and/or requests.
- Requests for services outside of an LMT’s scope of practice.
- Communicable illness.
- Unwillingness to follow any of these policies.
Please note- while this is truly a very rare occurrence, it’s important to be clear. This is a place for healing and wellness. All illegal requests are reported to the local police. Professionalism and ethics are a top priority to our Licensed Massage Therapists and it is requested that our clients adhere to the same standards. In the event that a session is terminated for this reason, the client will be responsible for paying the session fee, will forfeit any and all prepaid sessions and will not be approved for any future massage sessions.
Policies are subject to change without notice and will be available for review online.